Sweets in the City launch fruity vegan sweet range, to tease all taste buds!
- Setting trends in the sweet world, Sweets in the City bring four new vegan products with dual flavours and added real fruit juice, which will be available first at Waitrose from July 8 th and then Holland & Barrett stores in early August 2019
- Dual Jellies will also be available to pick up in in 8 major airport WHSmiths stores this summer
- The summery sweet treats are both gluten free and vegan, alongside being made with natural colours and real fruit juice for the tastiest jelly treats on the market.
- Sweets in the City will offer the vegan sweets in new 50g grab and go size – perfect for a sweet fix on the go.
- Available in Waitrose, WHSmiths, Holland & Barrett and online at www.sweetsinthecity.co.uk
The winner of the 2017 hit TV series ‘The Apprentice’, Sarah Lynn, showcases her new vegan sweets, available at in high street retailers from July 8th
The four different flavours will satisfy all dietary requirements and send foodies into a frenzy as they are gluten free, vegan, use real fruit juice and natural colours. The perfectly packaged range will be available in ‘grab and go’ sizes and larger resealable share bags – the best way to enjoy with all your family and friends.
The range will be available on the go at three top name UK stores – Waitrose, Holland & Barrett and WHSmith airport stores. Dual Jellies will first be launched on July 8th in Waitrose and then will be hitting shelves of hundreds of Holland & Barratt high street stores in early August. WHSmiths airport stores will follow at a later date in summer 2019.
The vegan range from Sweets in the City will boast four different ‘dual’ flavours – Pineapple &Coconut, Mango & Passionfruit, Apple & Watermelon and Strawberry & Lemonade and as they land online in May, these fruity flavours will get your summer off to a tasty start!
The sweets are cleverly and unusually made with a gelatine-free pectin fruit flavouring. The pectin centres mean that these vegan treats maintain a truly fruity and dual texture, without missing out on the premium taste that Sweets in the City are renowned for. Two of the flavours (Watermelon & Apple and Strawberry & Lemonade) also have a touch of fizz coating them for fizzy lovers everywhere!