Bra-less Yoga for Londoners this Breast Cancer Awareness Month
MoreYoga, London’s biggest yoga studio brand, will be hosting donation-based Bra-Less yoga classes across their studios in London throughout October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Partnering with CoppaFeel!; London-based Breast Cancer Awareness charity, MoreYoga’s sessions will also include a Boob Check 101 at the end of each session. Londoners are encouraged to join the classes and learn more about boob-health as well as donate to CoppaFeel! Charity, which helps those who have been affected by Breast Cancer.
Speaking about the partnership, Ellie Baldwin from CoppaFeel! has said; ‘We’re really excited to have the support of MoreYoga and their awesome fundraising classes this Breast Cancer Awareness Month. CoppaFeel! hopes to normalise checking and encourage young people to check regularly, empowering individuals to grab on to life and get to know their bodies. For all the MoreYogis out there, mastering their downward dogs and sun salutations, we hope you’ll get hands on and embrace boob checking as part of your lifestyle too!’
The classes will be between 90-minutes to two hours and will include a yoga session as well as the boob-check tutorial. Minimum donation suggestion is £15.
Grab life by the boobs and come to the following MoreYoga studios this Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Pre-booking via MoreYoga website is essential:
- 5TH October, BALHAM, 1.30-3.30pm
- 6TH October, STAMFORD BROOK, 1-2.30pm
- 12TH October, HARRINGAY, 2-4pm
- 12TH October, WINCHMORE HILL, 12-1.30pm
- 13TH October, CROYDON, 2-4pm
- 19TH October, SOHO, 12.30-2.30pm
- 19TH October, CLAPHAM JUNCTION, 2-4pm
- 20TH October, HACKNEY, Pilates 1-2.30pm
- 26TH October, ANGEL, 12-2pm
- 27TH October, BRIXTON, 2-3.30pm
- 27TH October, CALEDONIAN ROAD, 2-4pm
For full session details and to find out more about MoreYoga’s Bra-Less Yoga, click here: www.moreyoga.co.uk/moreyoga-x-coppafeel/