Westway Sports & Fitness Centre running climbing and hockey activities for kids this October half term
October half term is almost upon us and despite the cold weather setting in, there’s no better time to keep the kids active. To help with this, Everyone Active, which operates Westway Sports and Fitness Centre in partnership with Westway Trust, is running a range of kids climbing and hockey activities to help children get exercising.
“By offering activities throughout half term, we can help local youngsters keep active, as well as easing the pressure on their parents,” says Everyone Active General Manager Ian Ling. “Our climbing activities provide a great opportunity for youngsters to meet new friends whilst learning skills. We look forward to welcoming kids down to the centre to enjoy their time away from their books.”
Westway Sports and Fitness Centre –
- Climbing camps running all week:
- Exciting, action-packed climbing sessions perfect for children of all ages and abilities to climb on their own or with their families. Kids can take part in top roping and belaying.
- Mon 21st Oct – Sun 27th Oct
- Age 5+: £13 per session
- Adults: £13 per session
- The 90-minute sessions run daily at:
- 9.30-11am, 11.30am-1pm,
- 1.30-3pm, 3.30-5pm
- Alex Danson Hockey Camp – Thursday 24th October – all day